My prayer for 2020:
May I learn the names of the birds and berries that surround me. May my journey be slow and becoming. May the deepening of my roots remain a sacred passage between me and my God. May I receive health for long walks, a heart to love under the bright moon light, and new memories from far away ventures. May my roots feel my gratitude, may they keep me free and expansive; may they ground me while I soar. May sustenance run through my veins deepening my roots and releasing me into the vastness of the unknown. May I continue the work that’s already begun. May I be content.
What God did last month (Dec):
- He helped me be brave in the face of fear
- Answered a prayer I had been bringing to him for months
- Put love at the center of my relationships
- Reminded me what it takes to get free
What God will do this month (Jan):
- Take me to new levels of vulnerability
- Grant me peace in the middle of vastness
- Guide me in the next steps relationally, financially, and in my career giving me the courage to feel qualified and deserving of my assignment and of real love.
- Open my eyes to all the counterfeit love I have let in
Miss Parisia B.