So it’s December and so it’s the end of the road. I don’t have much umph to put into this month. I’ve ran, I’ve tried, and I have proven to myself my strength to love. But this feels like the last leg and at this stage in the race, skill doesn’t matter, practice doesn’t matter, and strategy won’t get you to the finish line. No, at this point of the race, the oxygen has left your body, you’ve lost whatever inspiration that helped you begin, and your legs have abandoned you. And so it’s the end of the road, so it’s December. I have released my faith, started my race and followed through. So now we wait.
What God did last month (Nov):
- He taught me how to clear my mind and discern his voice in my life
- Silenced my doubt
- Claimed my finances
- Strengthened me to show up emotionally for the people I care about
What God will do this month (Dec):
- Take me to new levels of vulnerability
- Grant me peace of the unknown
- Guide me in the next steps relationally, financially, and in my career giving me the courage to feel qualified and deserving of my assignment and love.
- Help me acknowledge all the roots to my rage.
It’s okay to see what you’re facing, but don’t give it your focus.
December Intention / Reminder:
Wait, patiently. God is bigger.
Miss Parisia B.
Your information won’t be shared.
December Focus: Endurance
Un-Knowing- I used to value what I knew about a person but I realize it’s less about what you know and how you choose to show up day by day no matter how they evolve, or differ, or let you down.
Repurposed Love- A piece about living and dying with the decision to love. Rebuking the notion to revoke and finding a love you have the strength to give, even when it drains the life from you.
Carrying the Cost- Is this love or is this desperation? Am I full of passion or worship for you? Will I be punished or praised for the ways in which I’ve loved you, like a god.Open publish panel